Hey, Dudes & Dudettes!
I am sure you have heard all that buzz (pun intended) about the new coffee scrub craze that has been all over the internet. Of course, I had to test it out myself. I came across several different concoctions but I didn’t want to go out of my way to purchase extra items. Why? Because I am on a budget and because I am too lazy to drag myself to the store. I wanted to make a quick and easy scrub with items I already had at home.
Here is what you will need:
- 1 Cup of Coffee Grounds (Don’t waste new coffee! Use grounds from your morning coffee brew!)
- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil ( I like to use 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil)
- 1 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar (Any sugar will work, but I used brown sugar)
- 1 Jar or Container
Step 1: Add the Sugar and Cinnamon to the Coffee Grounds
Step 2: Add your Oil and St Stir it real good!
Step 3: Once everything is incorporated, toss that scrub in a jar where he belongs. I mean..errr….the Coffee Scrub.
Look how fancy!
Now for the facts!
Coffee’s health benefits:
- Reduces eye puffiness
- tightens and exfoliates the skin
Cinnamon health benefits:
- Reduces inflammation
- Enhances your complexion
- Reduces fine lines
- Moisturizing for extra dry skin
- Keeps your skin looking young
- Moisturizing for Normal to Dry Skin
- Alleviates stress
- Exfoliates the skin
That is just a small list of the benefits that these ingredients hold. You will love this scrub. It smells fantastic and leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized all day without the residue. It will make your skin glow! I also noticed it reduced the small bumps on the back of my arms. The only thing I noticed that the scrub did not do was to get rid of cellulite. I was so bummed, it’s every gal dream to get rid of those damn dimples.